View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 02:56 PM   #62
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Here's two examples from Gutenberg: War of the Worlds and Utopia. Utopia took me about 5 minutes to prepare, moving the license and adding "<chapter>" tags. War of the Worlds was only slightly longer, but I also used the "<toctext>" tag.
pielrf -i utopia.txt -o utopia.lrf -t Utopia -a "Thomas More"
pielrf -i waroftheworlds.htm -o waroftheworlds.lrf -t "War of the Worlds" -a "H.G. Wells" -b html --headerstyle=titlechapter
I've included both the original (edited) file, and the final LRF.

-Pie
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf waroftheworlds.lrf (216.1 KB, 991 views)
File Type: zip waroftheworlds.htm.zip (136.9 KB, 960 views)
File Type: lrf utopia.lrf (133.5 KB, 992 views)
File Type: txt utopia.txt (254.8 KB, 918 views)
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote