Thread: Classic Covers/Cases for nook
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 08:14 AM   #14
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by qpid360 View Post
I'm using the cover from B&N with the Alice in Wonderland excerpt. It's great!
I saw it in the B&N yesterday and really liked it. I even considered cancelling the order on the ampersand cover, but I am holding myself back. The ones that look like fake books really seem to be the most practical choices. Of course, if that nook is in my purse, it might need some extra protection on top of that, but I still have a netbook cover that I bought and never used (because I had to return the netbook three days after buying it).
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote