View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 08:54 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I just realized they replaced all my LIT files with ePub's!?!?!

Not a huge deal in this case, but it would have been nice for them to tell folks they were going to be doing it. I'm sure some people won't necessarily want a different format than what they bought and to just arbitrarily do it without notice so they could re-download before the switch seems wrong.

@jeankap

I have seven books there. Four of the ePubs downloaded just fine.

Two had the error...
Quote:
Error getting license
Server communication problem: E_ADEPT_DISTRIBUTOR_AUTH
One had the error...
Quote:
Error getting license
Server communication problem: E_ADEPT_INTERNAL
Looks to me like somebody maybe screwed the pooch when setting something up with their Adept Server. Don't know if it's them or Ingram Digital who I believe they use as a distro. I'll email them too, maybe if they get multiple complaints/questions they'll actually do something and not fob it off on the user.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 10-23-2009 at 09:12 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote