Thread: MR Resource
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 08:16 PM   #12
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
lol! scanning about to happen?
Naw I don't have a scanner here, plus I'm too lazy. I might go to the darknet, or I might just try and scan it at work since the other books seem in better shape.

Now I remember when I got the other copy of Fires of Heaven, I was at a restaurant I frequented at a mall where I worked when one of the waiters gave me a book he thought he saw me reading, I thought it was mine ( Who else reads fantasy books in english in a tiny town of latin america ) so I took it.
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote