Thread: MR Resource
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 01:13 PM   #8
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Dana Stabenow is one of my all time favorite authors. Besides the fact that I am in love with her Kate Shugak series, Dana is accessible, friendly, and down to earth. She has a blog and a facebook - I've been leaving comments on both long enough that she recognizes my name and we trade comments/smart remarks. Which to me is pretty darn cool!
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote