Thread: Glo Android on Glo
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 09:45 PM   #292
embryo
Fanatic
embryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkET View Post
Landscape mode unusable on Glo

Hi,

I searched the whole thread about the problem with the landscape mode.
It is being mentioned quite a few times, but I found no answer to this problem.

In landscape mode, there seems to be a difference to where the icons are visually, and where they are in reality.

At the present state landscape is totally useless and it was tricky to get out of it.
TIP:I found out that putting the Glo to sleep and waking it, will put the screen back in portrait.

Is there anybody looking into this? Is there a configuration I can do myself to fix the coordinates?

Thanx in advance.
Are you using the Rotate 1.1 app?
You can find it here.

Also, for some more tips check this thread.
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote