View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 01:44 AM   #662
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
Working my way through Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey/Maturin Series.

The current releases have two different narrators to choose from. Patrick Tull and Simon Vance. While Patrick Tull is a good storyteller, Simon Vance's character voices have become the first choice for these stories. Starting book 6, Desolation Island, and I'm going to stick with Simon.
I liked them both, and the stories are so good that I'd probably have put up with even a bad one. Though I believe I have the Patrick Tull versions as my preferred.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote