View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 12:51 PM   #21
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Zipinfo is also available for Windows... See http://www.info-zip.org/

In theory it's available from ftp://ftp.info-zip.org/pub/infozip/win32/ but Chrome seems to have issues with this site, refusing to show me any links. Other FTP tools seemed to work.

unz600xn.exe is the desired file for windows. When executed (I'd suggest from the command line) it will self-extract the various components of the unzip component of the info-zip project.

By default it seems not to create an executable for zipinfo, however if you just either rename unzip.exe to zipinfo.exe or copy unzip.exe to zipinfo.exe it will function as the zipinfo command.
Well, if I can get caught up on the massive backlog that Amazon's now caused us, as we had everyone working on the "what the hell is going wrong with the mobis"-issue on Fri-Sat-Sun, I may download that and try it, see if I can spot what's what. I think nerdier minds than mine need to do that (ahem, Diap), but I can always give it a go. My Fu is not mighty, as everyone here knows. ;-) Spotting the compression differences might make my little brain hurt, LOL!

Thanks, Peter!

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote