Thread: First ereader
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 03:38 PM   #15
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If you buy a Kobo Mini because it will fit in your pocket, you may as well toss your money and save yourself the hassle of a broken screen. A Reader carried in a pocket is a Reader waiting to become broken. Don't do it. Don't put it in your pocket to carry around. It's just going to end in tears and a broken Reader.
I don't put mine in a pocket, but "pocketable" can also mean easy to put into a purse, with a protective case... which is what I do! And besides, I'm pretty careful with my eReaders.
teija is offline   Reply With Quote