View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 04:09 PM   #6
euro traveler
Connoisseur
euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Nook STR, Kobo Mini, TrekStor Pyrus Mini, Nook HD & HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Three weeks? To USA or Denmark? (Or is there a Denmark in USA? ) Hmm... sounds like rather a long time to me. However, you got to keep your first mini until you received the replacement. That I think is very good.

I can't help asking (I know I'm very rude), what was the Pyrus for if you love your mini?
I live in the USA, and spend 4 to 5 weeks in Europe each year. These days I spend almost all of that time visiting my Danish friends in Copenhagen. I've been to your country, Mrs_Often, 21 times

FedEx shipping label shows it was shipped on 21 Feb from Taiwan, and arrived at my home on the east coast of the USA on 25 Feb. I contacted Kobo's Customer Service on 5 Feb. Kobo said they were going to provide me with a return shipping address and I emailed them again yesterday for it. Haven't heard back from them, yet.

Yes, it was nice to still have my original Kobo Mini in the meanwhile. But I've been using my new Pyrus Mini for reading since getting that.

I bought the Pyrus Mini for two reasons. Its small size and my love of electronic gadgets. I had my Sony PRS-350 with to Denmark in October and even that was too big for traveling. I really wanted an ereader that fits into my pockets.

murg, you're right about "What happens in Denmark, stays in Denmark."
euro traveler is offline   Reply With Quote