View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 08:48 PM   #2
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnesir View Post
I have just gotten a new sony reader PRS T2 for Christmas. Yesterday, I had no problem adding books using calibre but today every time I try to add a new book it deletes the last book I added.
I've never had that problem, except when I had titles that were exactly the same. It thought they were the same book, and would add the new one and remove the old one.

What are you seeing that says the previously added book has been deleted? Maybe you're seeing something different happen than I saw.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote