View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 09:04 AM   #91
yayo
Groupie
yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O 1st. gen. Libra 2
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdvdtux View Post
For what I can see:
Color - White.
Uniformity - excelent. Maybe fraction of milimeters at the top is brighter. Not disturbing at all. Clearly better then Amazon Paperwhite.
I can confirm, for an e-ink screen that has led diodes only on one side the light is as uniform as it can get, no refraction, no colored hues. No backlight bleed or PWM flickering either

EDIT
actually the screen in my device is a tiny bit brighter on the lower half, opposite the led diodes but the brightness increase is uniform, you really have to look for it to notice, it's not something that I would consider a defect or that would spoil reading.

Last edited by yayo; 11-29-2012 at 09:18 AM.
yayo is offline   Reply With Quote