View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 01:35 PM   #137
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by qlob View Post
I signed up as well a year or two ago, and got nowhere.
I signed up too. No results. I only got involved in the UNOFFICIAL development BECAUSE they did not accept (or reject) my application to become an OFFICIAL developer.

By locking down their KDK to NOT include us, that very act encourages jailbreak development.

I have been an AUTHORIZED developer for many projects and companies. The ONLY applications that I applied for and did not get are Kindle and Skype. All others were approved.

In my opinion, it is the locked/restricted KDK that encourages jailbreak and sideloaded app development, more than anything else. If they provided an official path for our development efforts, we would not be in this dilemma.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote