View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:13 PM   #13
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I have a Cherry G80-3000LSC with clicky keys. It's great for typing, just a bit loud.

It starts looking like this after a year or so; not sure if you can see it, but the plastic is supposed to have a very rough surface - but it goes perfectly smooth on the right side where my hand is working as I type... it's bad keyboard habits really.

I also lost half of the C, M and : on those supposedly ever lasting laser etched keys, and V is starting to go... I'll probably wear it out in another two years they just don't make unbreakable keyboards anymore.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cherryg80.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	93844  
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote