View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 06:30 AM   #6
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gondolkodo View Post
...As far as I know this is the only way and there's no "block the ads" and "put screensavers" hack.
I tried it on my own K4 NT SO, works.
FYI, Mobileread disapproves of and does not condone circumventing the display of advertisements in advertisement-subsidized devices.

The ads can be removed without violating the Amazon TOS by going to the Manage your Kindle page at Amazon and shelling out the difference between the cost of the SO version and the ad-free version.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote