View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 05:21 PM   #17
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
I've just extended my membership at Fictionwise for one more year, a very happy customer .
Quote:
Originally Posted by sianon View Post
Interesting note in regard to Fictionwise, I have noticed that more and more books are available only in mobipocket format.

Yes, true, but since Nrapallo taught me to use mobi2imp, I prefer things in PRC format from Fictionwise. I run it thru Nick's GUI, and it comes out nice and clean with page headings so I can remember who the author is and the name of the book I'm reading.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote