Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 05:28 PM   #6
vishcompany
Addict
vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Gen3(†); PB302(↓); PRS-350; T1; voyage
Thanks once more for your work, Morkl! This is getting better by the day...

A few questions:
  • If I am running v2 at the moment, do I have to run the undo package (I was going to ask for this) or is it safe to just upgrade to v3 via apk installer?
  • Is it possible to define the custom apps on homescreen/apps schreen on a user basis, or is some digging involved to do so?

As you asked for further requests, I place a few features of PRS+, which I like best (I am aware, that his involves much more, than modifying the home app, but who knows...)
  • clock on homescreen
  • clock shown while reading (is it possible to show the top bar while reading, so the clock could be placed there?)
  • change fonts (also using external fonts). There is already a thread about this, as you surely have noticed
  • Integration of the hidden app launcher.