View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 06:30 PM   #7
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i'm still curious about what was happening the 01-23-2005 at 07:03 PM.
Let's see... I was probably at home, ranting about the insufferable beeotch that upper management had saddled the department with as managing director and who had just told me I was criminally negligent for not giving in to a distraught mother who wanted me to let her little dimpled darling stay on the psych unit rather than go to a much earned jail stay for posession with intent, and plotting to make a move across town to the other medical center in town who had just offered me my current job as department chair.

Or maybe not.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote