View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 01:01 AM   #13
covfam
Addict
covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod Touch,Ipad3,Kindle fire, Samsung Galaxy tab, Samsung Galaxy S3
With kindle books you hundreds of windows,blackberry,android ios phones, hundreds of android and ios tablets, on ipod touch and samsung galaxy mp3 players, as well as windows and mac pc's,laptops & Netbooks. the only limitation with the kindle books is you cant read them on other Ereader devices.

Also there is a tool called caliber that can be use to convert your books to just about any format you wish... for example most our whole kindle library is converted to epub and transfered onto my ipad and my wifes iphone and into Mantano on my samsung galaxy tab.
Dont get fooled into thinking epub is all universal while theoreticly its universal, there are 3 seperate DRM's being used with the epub format. Barns and noble has thier own DRM, Apple uses fairplay Drm, and Adobe ADE is another form of epub DRM and not every device will accept each of the drm's now if you wish to use a tool like caliber to strip the drm from the books then you can have truly open epub format but then again you can do the same thing with kindle books.
covfam is offline   Reply With Quote