View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 09:28 PM   #54
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel1626 View Post
Have you tried Comic Zeal? It has performed flawlessly so far (and I read a fair amount of comics/graphic novels weekly). The biggest downside is that its a paid app ($8), but its worth it (I sideload all my comics, BTW).
I have Comic Zeal 4, but I don't recall paying for it (maybe I did, or maybe I have a free version). They offer many old comics that seem unavailable elsewhere, such as the old Forbidden Worlds and Eerie comics from the 50s and early 60s. It's a nice app, and it's nice to see some of those comics, but can't compete in my opinion with the "Guided View™ Technology" of Comixology's Comics app that "solves the problem of reading comics on the small screen." (That quote, which comes from Wired.com, appears on their website.)
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote