View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 09:01 PM   #20
Feisty
Book Nerd Extraordinaire
Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo Original and Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Right, it does replace them. That's what you want. It's as if mine were corrupted. After doing so everything worked again. Before replacing the files the books weren't recognized by the device, but they showed via USB.
I found it still wasn't working after I deleted them once. When they reinstalled the next time I had the same issues. So I've been deleting them each time I load books right before I eject the ereader and I've been having good luck so far, all my books are processing as normal and visible. I haven't noticed any downside to deleting the Calibre files either (no issues with formatting or metadata) so hopefully it keeps working.

Thanks so much for the suggestion!
Feisty is offline   Reply With Quote