View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 06:52 PM   #53
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Why is it most of you seem to FORGET that Amazon has caused a BAD EXPERIENCE with eBooks in the past. They screwed over untold number of people when they dropped eBooks from their sales and no longer allowed redownloading of purchased content. Sony has no bad reputation for eBooks. But Amazon SURE DOES!
I haven't forgotten which is why I didn't buy anything with the idea I'd keep it permanently. Of course if I can remove the DRM then I'm happier to spend even more money on books because then it's up to me how long I keep them.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote