View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 10:53 AM   #22
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuBiB View Post
if you use Calibre and convert any ePub book to TXT it reads pretty well so i think its not that big of an issue, especially figuring that for $99 bucks ur saving a lot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_mchale View Post
Of course, if you do that, you loose any formatting that can't be supported by txt, like italics and bold.
My point exactly. Txt is the worst format for a book as you'll lose all layout. I've no idea how smart Calibre is, but a lot of formatting is in stylesheets (at least, in my epubs) and that includes italics and bold, but also indentation, small-caps, larger fonts, smaller fonts, padding, etc.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote