View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 10:20 AM   #69
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyashk View Post
Same here...I wish they'd sell a 6' one at sub-100 dollar pricing. I just bought the Sony PRS-100 last month and now they have the latest one out.
Next time you upgrade your reader, I wouldn't do it in the latter half of the year when most vendors are announcing their new products just in time for the Christmas season.

Look on the bright side, the new readers are a pretty big step up in price -- at least if you got the reader from one of the places that was selling them cheap. The PRS-300 can still be had for just a touch over a $100 at Borders. It makes it a great deal as long as one doesn't mind their epubs unjustified .

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote