View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 08:49 PM   #4
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyok View Post

MyCollectionName - 01 - Alice In Wonderland
MyCollectionName - 02 - Through The Looking Glass
Etc.

Probably a lot of work but maybe not too much.

Al
This is similar to what I do

[Series name] [Book number] - [Book title]

thus

Helforts War 03 - The Battle of Devastation Reef

This is easy to do via Calibre's edit metadata. I even rename the ebook file to same BEFORE importing into Calibre.

Being smart with naming conventions is the easiest way to keep your ebooks organised. Via Calibre it is easy to do. My Sony ereader allows collections so I ensure that the ebook takes advantage of that as well, using calibre's series field. As the Kobo does not support collections, the above naming convention serves as the best method of sorting my Kobo's library.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote