Thread: Cover pic
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 03:53 PM   #9
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by joycedb View Post
Yes, yes, Geoff, that's exactly what I was hoping to do. Is that even possible? If not, I'll have to be content with one as my avatar and the both in my signature line. I have to find Dreams' pm first. Thanks.

Joyce

Nice idea - but no it won't work - don't forget some of us change avatars like others change their socks .... frequently .... and each change only lasts until the next change, affecting all the past, present and future changes simultaneously !!!!!
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote