View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 05:02 PM   #33
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Windows 10 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by alutian View Post
Sorry. I thought I had found just the plugin I needed, but, alas, it doesn't work in Windows 10 64-bit.

(Windows 10 Home, Version 1511, Build 10586.36)

It seems to install, but I cannot find a way to access it. There are no extra columns installed. No buttons or menu options. It shows up in the list of installed plugins, but the 'customise plug-in' button just asks me to restart Calibre.

(calibre, version 2.48.0
ERROR: Must restart: You must restart calibre before you can configure the <b>Library Codes</b> plug-in

I am the administrator and I have restarted Calibre normally, and again specifically run it 'as administrator'. I have rebooted and tried again. Uninstalled and re-installed. No joy.

Have I missed something really obvious?

Many thanks in advance,

Alutian

@Alutian:

I personally use only Windows 10 64bit. I develop all of my plugins exclusively in Windows 10 64 bit.

Did you add the icon to your toolbar? Calibre > Preferences > Toolbar.

DaltonST
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote