View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 11:43 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Well, sometime in the last -- day I think? -- Kovid created a new development branch called "spell" which contains the beginnings of dictionary implementation. So I think we will see this pretty soon.

Metadata editing can already be done in the GUI, and calibre will update the metadata if you open the book from the library. Not sure if/when that will be added into the editor core. Clips are planned, but I'm not sure when.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote