Thread: Note v2?
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 05:36 PM   #37
parkher
Addict
parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS (T1,T2), PocketBook 902
I want Onyx Note badly but for that price I want it to be what Onyx always was: with the card slot and with next page / previous page buttons.
Is it really too much to ask?

So I hoped at least to get one with 64 GB but it seems it is not an option but rather a possible future model. Unfortunately.

Of course the card slot is the best solution, but 64 GB on board would be also an acceptable alternative.
32 GB is simply not enough for my needs, unfortunately.
I guess, I could buy two Notes instead - sort of a workaround. But then the price of additional 32 GB would be €550 instead of €20 or whatever it costs.

As to the front light - I would actually pay extra for an option without it. So great. Saving money here
parkher is online now   Reply With Quote