View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 10:05 AM   #7
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wishingstar View Post
Sorry to resurrect an old thread (i'll create a new one if this is against the rules). I recently had to wipe my hard drive and forgot about backing up Calibre config folder. I'm trying to recreate this but the template editor isn't recognizing the fields. I'm using Calibre 2.81.0

When I try to use the template, exactly as I posted above, I get the message:
The template contains no {fields}, so all books will have the same name. Is this OK?

The template doesn't look at any fields, it uses "Series" for what should be the book series, "Author" and "Title", and for some reason, series index defaults to 3.

Any pointers would be appreciated,
Ignore the message. The 'constant value' test doesn't understand GPM templates. I will fix this.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote