View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 01:34 PM   #63
Tony1988
Guru
Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350
It is what it is. This is one of those topics where it is based on user preference now and there is no right or wrong. I loved paperbacks when I was younger. Loved looking at the shelves and deciding what I wanted to buy. But times changed and I have a shelf full of paper books but would like to use that space for other stuff. I like ebooks and have even bought some of my old favorites and am getting rid of my paper one's. I also have had bad vision since I was 9 and now have to wear bifocals so the options of fonts size and boldness etc. Is nice Yes ebooks could be cheaper but I don't think it's gonna happen anytime soon.

I also do not blame people who either don't want to get into e-reading or have gone back to paper. Again paper books are cheaper. You can find tons of hardcover books that were new last year for under 5 bucks today. So I can see the appeal of that. Also some people don't want to spend money on a device to read (e-reader) or deal with short battery life on tablets. So it is not surprising that many are migrating back to paper or not getting Into e-reading at all. The journey is all the same in the end afterall. Not a big deal for me. E-readers and ebooks are going nowhere so I'm good.

Last edited by Tony1988; 10-17-2017 at 03:25 PM.
Tony1988 is offline   Reply With Quote