View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 08:39 PM   #186
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post
It's no doubt one of the most ancient and handy tools. Still, if all you got is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail. I can't think of any situation in my daily routine where I'd be stuck thinking: "You know, a knife would be handy enough right now..."

Something far more useful to me would be an extra mobile battery...
Really? I have used mine to remove screens, jimmy doors.. and umm.... ever mind...
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote