View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 07:35 PM   #92
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
I never got into the Stephanie Plum series. Way back in the day, JE wrote for Loveswept and I LOVED Loveswept books. Nice romances with some quirky start to the book. I read her back then.

Once she went mainstream, I saw an interview with her and she really put down those early books she wrote as stupid, fluffly romance novels. That offended me and I've refused to read anything with her name on it since.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote