Thread: Silliness O Tannenbaum!
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 04:41 PM   #14
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I have multiple artificial trees, ranging from two feet to seven feet tall. When I was first on my own, I would get a real tree, but the cost and difficulty and mess were a problem; I was also afraid of fire, since I like to decorate early the tree would dry out, so I'd be afraid to turn on the lights. So I switched to artificial trees so I can put them up early and leave them up through Twelfth Night with no worries.

Trees are anchored to walls or heavy furniture with fishing line, so as to survive cat attacks. I make sure that only unbreakable ornaments are in swatting range. Anything breakable with sentimental value is displayed in a glass-fronted cabinet, not on the tree. Usually I end up breaking more stuff than the cats do.

Last edited by Catlady; 12-19-2016 at 04:45 PM.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote