View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 11:48 AM   #11
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Could you perhaps reasonably divide the fourth volume into two or shrink the size of the illustrations?
Well, I suppose I could go back and re-do all my many images and add more compression to them to make them smaller in size, but then I'd be sacrificing image quality JUST so that I could load my book up here. I suppose it might be different if my intention in creating them was only to load them up here, but that's not the case -- and, if anything, as time goes on, I can well imagine that that particular book will only increase in size, if/when I add in more and more pictures (which I can see happening).

Oh, well. I guess I'm just out of luck -- as is everyone else here -- as far as sharing my wonderful, amazing, utterly incredible books here goes.
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote