View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 08:29 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by konrad View Post
Hello everyone ,
I have a question about the difference between "Regular" (web page) Css and Css used in ePubs.What will actually validate (I use Flightcrew) and what wont and why.Is there some publication or a website that spells it out in a non-technical way that a beginner can understand ? I have consulted the ePub specs but they seem vague to me. I`ve tried applying what little Css I`ve learned about web pages to ePubs with limited success. If anyone can help me with this it would be appreciated. Thank you.
Just to re-iterate
A valid EPUB CSS may not work as desired on all devices
Example
Centering an small HR (horizontal rule) with the CSS works in Sigil, and Calibre viewer but does not center on my Astak( w/ADE). You have to use less elegant coding
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote