View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 06:03 AM   #8
melaulur
Honorary Expert
melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.melaulur is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.

Device: Galaxy A7
Opus:upgrading firmware

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom12345 View Post
No i haven't.
I'll try with another tomorrow.
But SD is working fine, after boot i can use it with no problem.
I got my new opus reader yesterday with firmware version 1.9. When I tried to upgrade to version 2.0 the same problem occurred: while starting up the device the sd card was not recognized and the screen didn't start to blink but booted normally. Only when I removed and reinserted the sd after booting, it was recognized.

I switched the reader on and off many times trying to get the upgrade working. Then, booting up once again, the sd card was suddenly recognized and the updating of the firmware was over in a minute.
melaulur is offline   Reply With Quote