View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 10:30 AM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Feel Good Story of the Year!!

Well, it is early in the year, but I think I will call it.

I got my kindle back!!! Got a call this morning, someone tried to sell it to this guy (Michael), and he took it out of my nice Oberon case, and saw the business card taped to the back of the case. The seller said "I found it, I will return it." Michael said "You tried to sell it, I will return it." Unbeknowst to him, there had been a business card taped to the inside front cover - that had been removed.

It had been offered for $200. I'm thinking a Starbucks gift card.

Obviously, I have wracked some karma up somewhere!

Debra
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote