View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
bert501
Connoisseur
bert501 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bert501 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bert501 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bert501 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bert501 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bert501 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bert501 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bert501 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bert501 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bert501 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bert501 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Audio Book Device

Hope this is the correct place to post this!

I got my Kindle SFO with the Audible membership so I could share with my brother-he listens to them in the truck when he's on the road. So a win-win for both of us.

Turns out my 10 yr old also LOVES audiobooks so now I have a problem. What in the world do I buy him so he can listen to the darn things? I figured out how to get audio books on my Kindle but lending it to him ain't happening!

Lil Brother Trucker does some kind of 'magic' with his android phone to download? or whatever but that is also NOT an option for dear son!

We have some old MP3 players but they seem to scramble things around and by the time we figure out which button to push the batteries are dead.

He gets Playaway audio books from the library and they have BIG easy to read & push buttons. Is there some type of player that is similar on the ease of use & battery life?

Hate to be old & dumb but somehow I've been left out of the loop on this particular technology. Son says an iPad is actually the best solution and would be perfect for his audio book listening experience!

Thanks for any help or ideas!!
bert501 is offline   Reply With Quote