View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 04:01 PM   #75
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_J_Lath View Post
^^I once heard an Italian chef say that the most flavoursome rocket is the stuff that grows by the roadside - apparently, all the exhaust fumes from the passing cars improve the taste (!!!) That surely can't be healthy, can it?
Maybe it is more dangerous to believe certain stories. The wild rocket is tastier, like I said above. It grows in dry and sunny places, like a road side. A country road, or a rocky path. I would not pick it up where there is traffic. It is the same thing with blackberries.
But one has to wash it before eating.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote