View Single Post
Old 07-16-2022, 03:04 PM   #23
Joliet Jake
Zealot
Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
I got tired of my Sage seeming to run out of power too fast, so I haven't charged mine up since Monday. By Friday night it dropped to 2% but simply won't hit 0%. It's 3 PM where I live and it's still going.

This morning I turned off auto-sleep. At noon I opened up the cover and turned the light to 50%, although I haven't been reading it today. Three hours later it's still at 1%.

Maybe Sages just have a power measurement problem. A serious one.
Joliet Jake is offline   Reply With Quote