View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 01:08 PM   #16
jospalau
Groupie
jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook Ares
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
No. I like the native reader (with patches) more (and yeah, I've tried KOReader). All my books are manually edited, so there's no significant advantage for me in using KOReader.

I read kepubs on the Sage (via the extended driver) and mostly epubs on the Libra 2.
All my ebooks are in epub format converted with Calibre from Google Play and Amazon.

I just tried yesterday the native reader and the buttons don't work always. I have to try it a little bit more but I got used to KOReader. I love the status bars and how you can tweak everything.

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk
jospalau is offline   Reply With Quote