View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 12:44 PM   #1
Slipkid
Enthusiast
Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
asin v. mobi-asin

Whenever I add a book to calibre, the metadata "ids" subsection automatically lists "mobi-asin" followed by the amazon code. However, a hyperlink for the amazon web page does not appear on the right side of the main calibre screen.

When I change "mobi-asin" to just "asin" the hyperlink appears as "amazon.com"

Is there a way to have the "mobi-asin" id also produce a hyperlink or have the default id listed as "asin" as opposed to "mobi-asin" so i don't have to edit the metadata every time.

Thanks for any assistance
Slipkid is offline   Reply With Quote