View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 03:50 PM   #38
Antartica
Evangelist
Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: quaderno, remarkable2, yotaphone2, prs950, iliad, onhandpc, newton
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansel View Post
It is possible for xepdmgr to ignore damage events from the virtual keyboard. the attached file contains code to detect if the keyboard is displayed.
Wow Hansel! You're not wasting time, eh?

I know how to receive events on new windows and window destruction, so this code would be attached there.

When I decide how to handle the "don't care" area (that ism how to discard the part of rectangles that use this ignored area), I'll post a new version of xepdmgr with this :-).
Antartica is offline   Reply With Quote