View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 06:06 PM   #14
Sabardeyn
Guru
Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre), Nexus 7 2013 (Moon+ Pro), HTC HD2/Leo (Freda)
Ok, I'm only half remembering things here because the situation did not, and could not, apply to me - I convert everything to EPUBs.

But isn't there a problem with one of the reader apps because it doesn't declare to the Android OS that it accepts a certain ebook format? As I recall it will automatically load one format (MOBI?) but totally ignores the second format (AZW?). It does work with the second format - but you have to manually load the ebook. Clicking on the second file format won't automatically launch the reader and load the book.

Again, I might be mistaken which reader app and formats this affects, but it is a known error for Android devices.

Last edited by Sabardeyn; 09-27-2013 at 06:07 PM. Reason: typo
Sabardeyn is offline   Reply With Quote