View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 04:11 PM   #12
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckywc View Post
Yes, they are both assigned to the kindle folder and there are no folders. I have 3.1.0 version of CC.
There is something funny here.

All of the following was done with CC V3.1.0.

This "file manager" image shows that an azw3 file is in the "kindle" folder.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard02.png
Views:	513
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	112278
This image shows that the book is in CC

Name:	Clipboard03.png
Views:	470
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	112279
This image of CC's book details shows that the book is in the kindle folder.

Name:	Clipboard04.png
Views:	450
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	112280
And this image shows that the kindle for android app sees the book.

Name:	Clipboard01.png
Views:	454
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	112277

When I "read" the book from CC (long-press of short-press and tap "read"), the kindle for android app is launched. I can't show this with a screen capture because there is no intermediate screen.

What are you doing that is different from the above?

BTW: Is there a reason you are still running 3.1.0? There have been two updates since then.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote