View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 04:58 PM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurasiarc View Post
...snip...

Some books, especially those in the azw3 or mobi formats, transfer fine to the Calbre companion book shelf but are not readable. When I try to read them I get a message saying that my device needs an e reader.

I already have Adilko Pro and Moon Plus readers as well as ezpdfreader on my device and one or the other of these seems to open most books sent to the device from Calbre. A few books, mostly in azw3 format, will not open unless converted to epub.

...snip...
What app are you telling CC to open the books with?

Do you have the Kindle app installed? You'll need it to try and read AZW3 (IIRC Moon+ does Mobi [maybe just the Pro version?], but I'm not sure how well)
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote