View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:47 AM   #42
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjalawyer View Post

I'm also going to add On Intelligence to my list. It's a fairly short and mostly readable book on how consciousness arises in the brain; it certainly changed how I think about the brain and what consciousness really is.
Fascinating. I have somehow missed this book over the years but reading about it, and sampling it from Amazon just now it definitely looks interesting. Will add it to my list. I do wonder about the applicability given that it's almost 10 years old. Your take on that?
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote