View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 01:24 PM   #20
7hir7een
Reader of Books
7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Basic (11th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dc5e View Post
You can install python to run the script in that link.
I'm sure this is a really dumb question, but I can't figure out how to use it. Everything I've tried has given me errors or done nothing. I've done the rest of the process and it worked great. But since I can't seem to get kindlestrip to work, I'm stuck with files in the hundreds of MBs.

Could you please give me a step-by-step on how to use the kindlestrip python file?

ETA: Nevermind! It looks like I just didn't have the right version of python installed or something. Reinstalled and now it's working!

Last edited by 7hir7een; 10-20-2012 at 01:28 PM.
7hir7een is offline   Reply With Quote