View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 08:53 AM   #34619
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I figured it would be hard to get together because of where you live. I have been talking to my In Laws using whatever the program is on my IPad. We set the camera up and they can talk to Lucas and his parents pretty easily. It is not perfect but it is an easy way for them to see their grandson and vice versa. I am working with my parents to do the same on their ITouch. I am trying to save enough money to get them an IPad for Christmas. I am thinking an IPad 2 would work fine.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote